Monday, May 10, 2010

Land of Hypochondria...a Follow-up



OK...so that lump in my back? Yeah well I can tell you what it wasn't:

It wasn't the head of some ghost Indian sent back to wreck havoc on humanity as was suggested by a friend of mine who watches far too many horror movies.

Nor is it the demented head of a deranged advertising executive...um also compliments of the same friend who sited an obscur English musical called "Getting Ahead in Business".

Its not an alien life form, some obscur cancer, or something even House couldn't figure out...nope, its just a plain old boring Lipoma...a fatty benign tumory kind of thing (I didn't actually see it)

Anyway, I am fine now, and have a cool new scar on my back (to match the several on my front side) and no real horrendous story to tell...this time.

No comments: